Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mortal Kiss ! :))


I'm sorry for not posting :S But you know, I'm busy with my school and other boring things -.-
So, I have News here ,girls! There is a Virtual Book on Stardoll ! It showed up yesterday , so better start reading it! It's like an ordinary book - One Chapter Comes every day,but you have a map on Stardoll & you can see The Police Station (which is only available-for now). When you click on the Police Station you will enter it & you can search it by click on "files" & looking at the "evidence"... The files & evidence are showing one of the Unexplained Death of a man called John Doe in the local & peaceful town Winter Mill .. Also , every specified period ( 6 or 9 days - it depends) there are "Secret Messages" showing in the snow. The book is very exciting ,so I suggest you join me and try to read it! :)) Just click HERE and you'll go to Mortal Kiss page on Stardoll..
Here is how the Map looks like :And here is how to get "Secret Messages" :The Actual Book looks like this :So ,it's kind of a "scary" criminal book..but it's not so scary at all.. What do you think? Tell me in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment