Thursday, September 9, 2010

We've asked them!




So, the promissed feedback is coming! Here we have two amazing ,funny,stylish & fashionable girls! They're Non-ss ,but they showed Us that you can be stylish,friendly,fashionable & trendy even if you're non-ss! They are .............................................................................................................
Misssejla1999 & AiDa_11 ! The Girls are pretty much my Good Friends so I'll ask you to visit them & Vote them for Covergirl! (Click on their names to Visit their Suites! You can feel free to Add this girls! Psst - They are very friendly and they will be happy to have one more firend to chat!) Why we interviewed them? Well ,they're pretty much like an ordinary girls at Stardoll ,but they have talent for Making Sceneries!
Their Must See Sceneries : Theme : "School Magics"
Spotlight On : Misssejla1999 (: Spotlight on: AiDa_11 (:

Here are their FeedBacks:
Questions we've asked them :

1.What do you like the most about Stardoll?
2.What is the first thing you do ,when you LogIn to Stardoll?
3.What’s your opinion about the LUXE make up?
4.And what about Tribute Stores?
5.Did you like the New LE Collection?
6.MSW (Miss Stardoll World) is coming soon-Did you Sign Up?
7.There is a New Virtual Book on stardoll called “Mortal Kiss” ! Do you read it? Do you like it?
8.Do you like chating in GB?
9.The School started..How much are you online per a day?
10.Describe your style ((:

Misssejla1999…

1.Friends, socializing :D & Fashion !

2.I go to GB and answer (:

3.It’s beautiful,but too expensive..I like it cause it sparkles ,but as I said – It’s too expensive.. xD

4. Hmm..It depends..I like some ‘em like PPQ ,but some of them are awfull :S

5.It’s nice..I like that gray shorts the most ♥ But there are better things from the Collection!

6.Yes, I Signed Up as “Girl from Spain” xD..But honestly I don’t think I’ll win,but I’ve nothing to lose.. ;)

7. I checked it out only once .. And never again! :S It’s like kind of “Twilight” thing ,and I’m enough of it!

8. Ohh..Yeah! it’s my favourite way to chat with my friends – GuestBook :D ♥

9.Well..the School JUST started and I ALREADY have many obligatioins – I Log In once a day :S I log In in the Morning and that’s it L

1o. I weaar everything I like..Litlle of hippy,sometimes elegant ,but mostly Casual (:

AiDa_11 …

1.I like friends the most! I’m only here cause of ‘em , even through the Scholl year..They are the reason why I’m still here xD

2.First thing I do is to check up if some of my friends a re online.. Then I check the Notifications ,then GB & messages etc. (:

3. LUXE make up rocks! I don’t have any, cause I’ve never been Ss..But as soon as I become , the first thing on my “Wishlist” will be LUXE make up!I think it’s the best on Stardoll!

4.Well what to say.. The Most Beautiful Collection ‘til now.. There are beautiful things out there.. ;)

5. Not really.. All the things are nice ,but they’re all for Ss & they’re too expensive! They could bring at least ONE thing for Non-ss girls!

6.. YEAH! I think that I Signed Up as one of the first girls,but I know I’m not going to win ,cause there are so much better Dolls then mine.. (:

7. Ofc..:D The Chapters are better and better ! ;D I think the Book is AWSOME! :P

8. Sure! I love chating in GB! That’s where I chat with my friends..And honestly it’s the best part of Stardoll! I think GB is necessary for socializing ppl!

9. My style..Well – what to say.. I have my own style xD I wear stuff in which I feel comfortable (: I like to wear pretty things xD With lots of colors! (:

P.S. Visit & Vote for ME! :D


Hope they helped you! (:


Ruzicanstvena

1 comment: