Friday, September 3, 2010

NEWS - For our blog!


Yepp.. News! I decided to add a little interview with my friends- Ordinary Girls From Stardoll !
It will be just a few questions about Stardoll-Example: What do they think of new LE Or 'bout "Stardoll's generosity" lately (See the past post) ? It will be nothing Special ,but sure very instructive & usefull to other Stardoll members! :) In fact, it will be like some kind of a Stardoll Feedback & it will be posted weekly! [ I got idea from The Stardoll Shiner! ]
Also,there will be some competitions & soon we will have our Media Partners!
I will add "Suggestions" at our pages & there you will be able to tell us what do you think about our blog & what do you think we should add and/or improve at our blog!
There will be many suprises! Wait & see!


I wanna thank all our followers & invite others to Join US!


Owner of StardollDiscover,
Ruzicanstvena

No comments:

Post a Comment